viernes, 29 de octubre de 2010

Bovver Attack Vol.5 (Only Ska)



01.- Jackie Opel - My sweet lover
02.- Alton Ellis & The Flames - How Can I
03.- Ronald Wilson - Lonely Man
04.- Roland Alphonso - Nothing for Nothing
05.- Bob Andy - Stay In My Lonely Arms
06.- Edwards All Stars - North Coast
07.- Keith & Ken - I Won't Let You Go
08.- Stranger Cole & Patsy - When I Realize
09.- Soul Brothers - Sound And Music
10 .- The Dreamlets - Stay Where You Are
11.- The Gaylads - Wha She Do Now
12.- The Melodites  - Vacation
13.- The Mighty Vikings - Rumpelstillskin
14.- Prince Buster  - Vera Cruz
15.- Sir Lord Comic &  The Skatalites - Lon Chaney
16.- Mollicent Todd - You Took My Love
17.- Roland Alphonso - Song for My Father
19.- Charlie Organaire - The Good You Can
19.- Tommy McCook & The Supersonics - Real Cool
20.- The Mighty Vikings - Mitzle's Ska


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario