viernes, 11 de noviembre de 2011

Even Mo' Mod Jazz, Volume 3.


Tracklist:

1.- The Cals - Another Plan For School Mix Up
2.- Woody Herman - Hush
3.- Jackie Wilson and Count Basie - Uptight
4.- Ella Fitzgerald - Get Ready
5.- Count Basie & His Orchestra - Hang On Sloopy
6.- Bobby "Blue" Bland - Honey Child
7.- The Young Holt Trio - Ain't There Something That Money Can't Buy
8.- Lou Donaldson - Musty Rusty
9.- Frank Frost - My Back Scratche
10.- Toussaint McCall - Shimmy
11.- Erma Franklin - Light My Fire
12.- Sharon Cash - Fever
13.- Karen Hernandez - I Heard It Through the Greapevine
14.- Billy Stewart - Secret Love
15.- Trini López - Unchain My Heart
16.- Googie Rene And Orchestra - Caesar's Pad
17.- Andy Williams - House of Bamboo
18.- Jean Dushon - Feeling Good
19.- Eddie Jefferson - Psychedelic Sally
20.- Aaron Bailey & The Family Affair Band - The Point Part 1
21.- Aaron Bailey & The Family Affair Band - The Point Part 2
22.- Lee Jones And The Unforgotten Two - I Got T See My Baby
23.- Dave Hamilton - Ain't It A Groove

1 comentario: