viernes, 11 de noviembre de 2011

Mo' Mod Jazz, Volume 2.

Tracklist:

1.- Johnny Griffin Orchestra - Wade in the Water
2.- Johnny Gilliam - Mission Impossible
3.- Freddie Roach - Money (That's What I Want)
4.- Booker T. & The MG's - Soul Jam
5.- Billy Hawks - Got My Mojo Working
6.- Junior Wells - (I Got A) Stomach Ache
7.- Lightnin' Hopkins - Got To Move Your Baby
8.- Mose Allison - Eyesight To The Blind
9.- Pucho & The Latin Soul Brother - Georgia on my Mind
10.- Mongo Santamaría - Get the Money
11.- Brown Brothers of Soul - Cholo
12.- Johnny Lytle Trio - Blue Vibes
13.- The Googie Rene Combo - Smokey Joe's La La
14.- Freddie McCoy - Spider Man
15.- Richard "Groove" Holmes - Livin' Soul
16.- Ivan 'Boogaloo Joe' Jones - Right On
17.- Merl Saunders - My Train
18.- Chris Columbo - You Can't Sit Down
19.- B.B. King - Bad Luck Soul
20.- Little Johnny Taylor - You Win, I Lose
21.- Willis Jackson - Brother Ray
22.- Mark Murphy - Señor Blues

2 comentarios: